Short-Term Respite Care in Haslemere - Chestnut View Care Home
At Chestnut View Care Home, we offer short-term respite care which provide temporary services for families or individuals in need of support in the Haslemere and Surrey areas. From respite care for dementia to friendly daily assistance, our care plans are tailored to the individual needs of all residents. Our aim is to ensure each short-term guest leaves feeling happy and dignified after their stay.
Temporary care in our convalescent nursing home
No matter the length of stay, our experienced team is committed to providing you or your loved one with outstanding short-term respite care services. This includes post operative care, rehab for the elderly after a hospital stay and recovery care and support in our rest home in Haslemere, ideally located for those in the Haslemere and Surrey areas.
Our approach includes:
- Care which is catered to individual needs and interests, including rehabilitation care after illness or surgery
- Stays which include as much or as little support as needed, including dementia support, recuperation or nursing care for residents in need, and longer term residential stays
- Temporary respite services for at-home carers who may need a short term care solution for their loved one
- Various stimulating activities each week, including exercise, creative projects, socials, and occasional trips when possible
- Meals cooked from scratch every day using only the best quality and seasonal ingredients
- Activities areas which include a restaurant, a cinema, several lounges and bright dining spaces with views of a lovely landscaped garden
- Being part of a Nursing Home provides additional support and peace of mind as there is a nurse 24/7 in attendance at the home for any emergency.
Our other care options offered are